Recipes

7:48 PM


I haven't posted anything here on my blog for ages. Urghhh, what a pain. :| :( I've been really busy with all the school work internship + Thesis + seminar. Good thing I found the time now. :) And with that, I promise to bombard you with more posts next week since i'll be off to Korea. I plan wearing all sorts of colors to show Korea's culture. HAHAHA I'm so ecstatic right now. Can you feel it? HAHAHA anyway, on to the food...
Crispy Tilapia. (P215) I love how crispy it is on the outside but still so chewy on the inside. Its also a plus that its not oily at all. Yummmmm!
KareKare. (P338) The menu said that its good for 2 but we think its good for 3 since we were still able to bring home for our families after. The sauce is really really tasty. They really used a legit peanut butter :> I mean, lasang lasa mo talaga yung peanuts sa dish. heehee!
 General's Chicken. This is their specialty of the specialties. It resembles the kung pao chicken of KFC but slightly better. I really loved this. Yummy!
Crispy bangus belly topped with Mango Salsa. I super love bangus belly but I'm quite disappointed with this dish. Its not as good as I imagined it to be. Don't order it, perhaps?
Nomnomnom away. Did you miss me guys? :) heehee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images