Begupa!!

5:54 AM

Okay, honestly, I have no idea on the spellings of these korean words im using as my titles. :| But 'begupa' means I'm hungry!! And so here are some of the food that made my tastebuds jump for joy! :D

 We actually forgot to eat that's why we resorted to eat this barbeque. Hmmm its more of a beef jerky. I loveeeeeeee this. :( I want some more.
 Deep fried vegetables, shrimps and dumplings :) Normal normal normal.
 But eaten together with tokbokgi (korean rice cake), its a perfect combination of spicy and salty :) There's actually a funny story here. My mother just gave me around 4000 won and my meal was worth 4000 then she left me in the food junction. I was fine at first until the spiciness was unbearable and I was crying already. :( Luckily, the girl selling was so kind and gave me free tea :| Then she said, why order that? you know its spicy' HAHAHAHA
 Dakgalbi. Yumzy! I think its like our Pinakbet there. :) 
 Sidings- cold radish, fresh garlic slices, bean sprouts and white kimchi :) And oh, the lettuce there is used to wrap the dakgalbi.. :>
 Bibimbap. My all time korean favorite. It tastes the same like the ones I eat here in the Philippines. :)
 BEST WAFFLES IN THE WORLD. 'NUFF SAID. :p
 Mountain. Ocean. Sea. (MOS) Burgers are Japan's number 1 burger chain and of course, I tried it. :) I think Tito Chef's burger still is better. Though, Jalapenos here are so not tipid!! okay, eew, taglish. :)))
The chicken is like our Bon Chon. It was salty and good to eat with my new favorite korean dish. Snail cold noodles. Oh God, do they actualy have it here in the Philippines?! Its a must must must. I want. I'm salivating :|

My mom is actually having some Korean food hangovers and since we got back, we ate 3 korean dishes already. :) Like tonight.
Always, Kiara. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images