TGIF

8:10 PM

I know my blog has been too much about food but here's a post that's a little bit more personal... Last Friday, I went out with some of my friends, just to be away from anything school related. Kaloka the bar hopping! First, we went to Izumie in Burgos Circle- we found it out of our league. Most people were olddddddddddddddddddd- okay, working ages old. HAHAHA! So we transferred, to 7th High :)

 We then transferred to Central Makati to meet up with our staffs in the San Juan de Dios :) Lots of 'badtrip' for us care of our bosses :) 
On to my outfit for the night... I resorted to something very light and comfortable. :)

I hope more chill nights come my way. Please Lord, I really really need it. :| :(
Wanna suggest some place for us?
Always, Kiara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images