Prometheus

6:07 AM

I'm starting a new segment here in my blog...since i'm in love with movies, i'll also make movie reviews. :) MUST WATCH, DVD LANG YAN, and DON'T BOTHER. Or care to suggest taglines? :) Heehee

For the first movie, PROMETHEUS!

220px-Prometheusposterfixed.jpg
I would choose to watch a sci-fi movie against any other. I'm a geek like that. :) Heehee! Its a typical alien -ish movies when aliens go to Earth then we find their weakness but in this movie, its different!! Its actually us who went to their land...or not? :) Whoops, spoiler alert! 

I love the costumes, the graphics...everything!! Amazing! All my fingers and toes are pointing up! :>

Definitely a MUST WATCH! Watchathink? :)
Always, Kiara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images