The Chicken Rice Shop

2:24 AM

My mother is a big big fan of Hainanese chicken that we always dine in Wee Nam Kee. When I say always, ALWAYS. :)) And so, my uncle suggested us to try this place. It has the same owners as Pancake House (Keon's favorite, sosyal eh! haha). 

They serve 4 kinds of chicken and we all tried them :) So on to the food... 
 [left] Roast chicken [right] Hainanese chicken
We all agreed that Wee Nam Kee Roasted and Hainanese chicken is better :|
Sweet and Barbeque Chicken
This is my favorite chicken of the all. It was right to balance all the flavors that we ate. They actually serve set menus and this is in everything. Now I know why it is. :)
 Braised chicken
Its a bit sweet. Just right.
 Togue
My brother and I splurged on eating this. Yummy! Must order when here.
 Poached Tofu
Definitely not the best i've tasted.
 
Kill me for forgetting the name of this (its chinese!)
Probably the best that i've tasted this night. I'll surely go back here just to eat this. Wahhh! Making me crave :(

Overall, I think the restaurant was okay. Nothing great. However, when in the area (Harbour Square, CCP compound), go for it. It serves set menus that will suit your needs :) And oh, i think the noodles taste good because they look good hee hee

Have you dined here? :)
Always, Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images