SAVING UP

5:17 AM

My mom has been resilient with me. She allows me to go anywhere I want- for one condition though, FULL DETAILS and MONEY ON ME. :| Sure there are its ups and downs on this set-up. Am I lucky or not? :| HAHAHA! Hence, my biggest splurge are my VACATION TRIPS :))) I can be really frugal with my allowance when I want to save up for something. HAHA Anyway, here's what i'm saving up for. :)

I guess all of you know these places right? :>:>:>:>






DUBAI and ABU DHABI.
I'm so hreiuyr387ry jdhr3874cn8r super excited! Heehee! I've been doing so much to earn money such as sell my extra phone, make party invitations, do other people's project (AHEM!) and not go out much. hahahaha.

My birthday, Christmas and my Graduation is coming up. You know what to give me :> HAHAHA

Come with me?
Always, Kiara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images