Lutong Macau

10:00 AM

I'm sure everyone missed my food posts as much as I do. :) Here is a family feast with my balikbayan Tita Carol. When you're craving for Chinese food, go here! Its located in Jupiter St. in Makati. My family has been visiting this restaurant for so long already. Actually I celebrated my Highschool graduation here. :)
On to the food,

Hototay Soup.
My sister's favorite.
 Beef with Ampalaya
Not really a fan of this since I dont eat Ampalaya. No haters, please :(
 Yang Chow Rice
Whats Chinese without this, right?
 Birthday Noodles.
Eek.
 Sweet and Sour Pork.
Just the way my sister likes it.
 Baked Fish with Thai Mango Sauce
Heaven goodness. I love the sourness and the sweetness and the spicyness. :">
 Steamed Fish
Bleh. Steamed fish.
 Salt and Pepper Calamari
My all time favorite. Yummm! My tummy was jumping in joy while I was eating this. :D
 Taro Puff
I'm actually in search for the best Taro Puff in town. This was not the best though, but it was good! So far, i've been liking Luk Yuen's and Gloria Maris' Taro puffs :">

Overall, the food was fast and abundant. We actually brought so much left overs home :) Though, I just hope that they'll invest on new table cloths and menus (it has rips) :)

77 days before Christmas
Always,
Kiara


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images