An Yeong!

6:43 AM

I've always wanted to go to Korea since I'm such an avid fan of Koreanovelas. :) Its so nice to see the places you once just saw on your tv. The weather was perfect, it was cloudy. I've really learned alot from my trip, history and some experiences. I really hope I can transport every Filipino here and make them an omniscient observer, I hope we all learn to be nationalistic, and be an obedient citizen (no overtaking, no throwing of garbage..etc) Anyhow, I think im blabbing too much again. Here are some of the photos on my first day :) *drum roll*
KBS Station. I was kind of hoping i'd see even one star I know. :( Unfortunately, my dream was stuck on billboards only :|

The old Seoul Station
 Some drunk Korean men sleeping on the street. Hindi lang pala sa Pilipinas 'to! HAHAHA
 They're literally cleaning the road. But I dont think we need it as much here since it rains always, right?
 A random market we visited. Everything was expensive. The cheapest I saw was around 10,000 won and its around 370 pesos. Korea is not the place for frugal people like me. I just can't stop myself from converting everything I spend on! HAHAHA
 DMZ = Demilitarized Zone is the division between North and South Korea. Dorasan Station is a train station that was once operational to transport goods and people between the North and South. Unfortunately, North Korea backed out... Actually the reason for my very conservative look is this. We cannot wear sleeveless, shorts nor open toed shoes :| :( For people coming here, I suggest you wear something really comfortable since you will be going down a 70m deep tunnel which is 1km long (back and forth 2km), and I almost gave up. :( Its reminding me to start exercising again. :| Nooooo. 
 The N Seoul Tower. 
 Have you guys watched Hello Stranger? Well if you did, you would know that this is where couples lock up their padlocks and thrown the key away to symbolize their everlasting love. But booo me, I wasn't able to do it with my boyfriend, I hope its not a bad omen. :(
 Teddy Bear Museum. Everything is so cute. I want to bring them all home!! Seriously! If only I could. :|
As I have said, its really cloudy and foggy during my stay. :( So I wasn't able to get the perfect view. Boo to me, again. :( :))))))))

Anyway, I still have tons of photos to share with everyone. Please please do wait for it. I'm going to try the scheduled posts so my blog will be regularly updated. :)
Alright? :)
Always, Kiara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images