Republiq

7:21 PM

Urgh.. its been raining so hard since yesterday. :| I'm happy that I have no classes today but I actually feel sad about the several news I see on tv- there are so many homeless people. I really hope that they wont get sick anymore. :( No to leptos! No to whatever diseases!

It was my first time to party all night (as in with only around 1 hour of sleep) then straight to night duty. It was a horrible feeling but totally worth it. HAHAHA! I slept thru my duty, though.

Anyhow, here are some of photos I was able to capture. :)

I just realized that Republiq is cheaper than 7th High? Right?
 My new friend, David, he's really a good performer. I'm envious! 
 With one of my favorite couples <3
David and Janine.
With my favorite cousin in the world, Patricia. I guess, we're more than just cousins, we're sisters and bestfriends- we agree on so much things. Plus, people say we look alike, dont we? :)

Always, Kiara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images