HIATUS

2:18 AM

Hello there Loves! :) Yes I know I know, I've been hiatus for almost 2 months, I was so busy and all that. But now that my schedule is better, I promise to at least publish one post per day. (I'll try, fingers are crossed), I know how it is important to keep your readers in tuned. :)

Oh yeah, 79 days 'til my favorite season, Christmas :) Heehee! I wonder when UST will be putting up those glimmering lights!! If it is up, I recommend everyone to come and visit, lemme give you the tour? :) Its just so magical for me and I want to share it to all of you.

I've been thinking... Do you think 'K-Pad' will be a better blog name than 'paddyspoint'?? Hit me upp!!

Anyway, I miss you all guys! Stay tuned starting tomorrow.

Always,
Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images