San Juan de Dios Grand Duty

1:00 PM

One of the reasons why I have been very busy is due to my internship in San Juan de Dios (near moa). In our curriculum we are mandated to get 10 months of internship (5 months SJ, 5 months USTH).

For months, I have been cursing the place, I simply have no time anymore!! But then, upon nearing its end, I feel so saddened (actually, until now :( :( ) SJ, has been a home for all of us. I found true friends and real experiences here.

I've been away from my very clingy friends for exactly a week now. And gahd, it feels terrible. (okay! OA sa clingy hahaha) I just feel sad in USTH, its like the lab is so big- I can barely see m co-interns. We cannot talk nor dance. We have to be prim and proper. I have to use my alter ego here. Tsk. (I hope my boss' in USTH wont read this (hehehe!)) Oh will I get sued for cybercrime here? Shit. No pun intended.

On to the event, we held our grand duty(but definitely not the last!) in my friend's for rent home while there were no tenants. We started really late since most came from duty. Hence, the very sabog me :p

 Food from Tin's. 
1. Chicken Fussili
2. Spaghetti with Mushroom and Sausage
3. Potato Salad (my fave)
4. Lumpia ala Cubana
Good good food. Message me if you need her number and address. :)
 Musical chairs. :">

Epic night with the best people. Definitely not the last ha, SJ peeps? :) I love each and one of you esspecially my groupmates- Alex, Venice, Liz, Pun, Mina and Mark :)

78 days before Christmas
Always,
Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images