No Instagram I

3:26 AM

Hello there! Wifi is bitching out here in my dorm :( I can't wait to show you our dorm once we fix it properly already :) 
I'm starting this new segment in my blog wherein I'll show you guys some random photos :) I've been seeing so much blogs doing this but i'm no Iphone owner so I have no Instagram. HAHAHA Here are some random photos I gathered for the past month :)
 My mom bought me some Mocha Frap and the bartender thought her name is 'worship' instead of Marcia. But its a good name right? :)
 Sperm heads without tails. hehehe
 My co-interns always call me a doll hence this Chun li(streetfighter) heehee
 My cutie spiderman :) Proud Aunt K in here :D
 UST's very sosyal tackle box = leather bag :) The phlebo look as if they're just out for shopping. :p
My new rayban's :">

How's life going, Loves?

76 Days before Christmas 
Always, Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images