Internship

6:14 AM

Most of my batchmates would post their photos sporting our new uniform (one side buttoned Chinese collared dress) and receive numerous likes from us boasting that 'yes! finally! we made it through third year aka delurio/every man kind's nightmare'- no exaggeration okayyy. :| :))

But anyway, too much talking... well, I do not have my own photo since I've been feeling so ugly this past few days because of my sty thus, hello eyeglasses! :|

So I was assigned in Bacteriology lab of San Juan de Dios (walking distance to MOA :>) and crap! I forgot the details about this like what biological indicator is used or whats the normal flora of this and that. I really felt that I made a bad first impression because of this. However, I could say that our senior staff was really kind and guided us (maybe he knows that our minds were still on vacation) :)

My first real day tomorrow, 12nn to 8pm. Gotta hit my old notes tonight or perhaps watch my teleseryes first? Hmm.

Tell me your experiences too!
Always, Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images