Coconut House

10:35 PM


My family and I aren't really the 'north' people and maybe the farthest we go on a normal family day or whatsoever is Makati or Greenhills. But thank goodness, my aunt from the States is here for a visit and she told us to dine in Coconut House which is found in QC Circle. My first time there and its like Seattle (odba! Sosyal) or Luneta of the north. Hahaha!

So what's different on this place is that everything on the menu has coconut as an ingredient (literally!).

Buko Pandan Shake- This is what you call LOVE <3
My cousin's order, its called Butterfly Tea!
its a mixture of different fruits like Calamansi and they used coconut water as the water. I found it weird however I believe its drinkable? :))


Okoy! 
Tastes normal, I guess? Nothing great! 
Vegetable Sampler- this consists of Laing, Gising Gising and Langka... 
I personally enjoyed the Gising Gising since its really spicy. It was just perfect to match with all the food that tasted so coconut-y.
If you can see at the back, there's a pancit there made out of Coconut noodles. Yes! A point for creative in here! :)
Chicken Binakol
I personally enjoyed the Binakol of Kabisera in The Fort. :| But don't get me wrong, it still tastes gooood!
Pork Sinigang Luto sa Buko
This does not taste like Sinigang at all. I mean, 'no one eye closed asim' face in here.
Adobo sa Gata
I super love this! It really tasted good and I actually like it better than a normal cooked Adobo. Trust me, because i'm an Adobo hater! :))
 Okay, I just want to share a story... After eating, we were all so 'umay' with all the coconut and so my uncle ordered 'coconut coffee' without the coconut water on it. Waiter agreed. Come the coffee, yes its the normal Barako but then it still came with----- coconut sugar!! So wala pa rin takas ang uncle ko. HAHAHA!

Overall, I loved how they incorporated Coconut in all the items in the menu plus, the price is not expensive however, I can't guarantee that you will not have the 'umay' sensation after.

Me being the nerdy blogger in here and Coconut House, just want to share the health benefits coconut provides!!! It actually has 16 amino acids (out of 20) that helps in the metabolism of our body that aids in keeping us so HEALTHY! So I suggest, drink drink drink! Or perhaps, eat eat eat? :)

Always, Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images