Hawaiian Bar-b-que

8:32 PM

Currently, there are two branches of Hawaiian Bar-b-que, Tagaytay and in Boracay. I actually first dined in this restaurant in Boracay with my friends and actually thought we had the wrong choice of orders since everything was 'barbequed' and it tasted all the same. But this time, here in tagaytay, its different, I really made sure to it that we ordered a variety. In case you're not craving for the bulalo staples here in Tagaytay then this might be the place for you. Its actually good that they only have two branches since it really makes you crave once you're in the area. Back to the food, here it goes:


 Ginataang Manok (correct me if im wrong)
This was actually recommended by the waiters and it was really good. I could taste the flavors down to the meat of the chicken. Plus, the skin of the chicken melts in your mouth. Yamm!
 Tawilis
This was a personal favorite. There are alot of restaurants that offer BOGUS Tawilis (like you cant eat the whole fish) but this one is the real deal. I love the vinegar dip it goes with and its a little spicy, the way i like it!
 Pork Ribs
Its their most famous item on their menu. Although I really can't decide which I like more, Racks or this? Hmm. 
Hawaiian bar-b-que Rice
It comes with either pineapple/corn, we ordered both. I like the one with pineapple MORE. Though i could honestly say that this is not to miss about- you can order your normal white rice and you'll be just fine.

Overall, I love the food and its a must to go back... but don't expect too much of the ambiance, okay? I'm saying this in both branches. Go here for the food!

Now, I feel so hungry. Are you?
Always, kiara.

This is located inside The Botique, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images