Tito Chef

6:54 AM

Remember how I told you that I'm the worse food blogger? Well, i'm adding some insult to injury now. For one, I was so hungry so hungry I forgot to take photo of my soup and so engrossed with my appetite that I forgot to take photo of my dessert. Plus, I forgot my camera (I thought we will eat in a regular place only)! So I was contemplating whether to blog or not, but decided to (obviously!) since I really believe that you should dine in this new restaurant and experience it first hand. :)

 Ox Tail
My mom really loved it. It was soft and tasty, and the mushrooms that went with it just perfected the sauce.
 Lamb Steak in Mint Sauce
I am a certified Lamb lover. This is one of the best lambs I have ever tasted, it was soft that I could easily chew it, it was cooked to my liking, medium rare. The sauce is also really tasty. My mom for one hates lamb but this one made her say "Yummy" 
For my soup I tried the Tomato Puree, it was really good. Though I think it would be better if there's a cheese topping that I can break as I start my meal. Heehee! As for my dessert, I ate Dulce de Leche cheesecake, and OHMYGOD best cheesecake ever!!! I could taste the zest in my every bite. :)

In general, I hope the plates were a little bit smaller since it looks like the entree is so few that makes it so expensive for the price. However, its worth your money! :>

Check their website, Tito Chef. And oh, my mom is currently dining in there once again for my tita's birthday and i'm dying of jealousy :( huhuhu

Always, Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images