Makan Makan Village

7:19 AM

I have recently known that this particular restaurant is named as one of the Philippines' top restaurants and so, I decided to dine for the second time around to celebrate Doj's birthday in Ocean Park Manila

I can honestly say we have the worse combinations of food from Thai to Chinese to Singaporean to Indian. All in one seating. Weird huh? But even so, its foodgasmic!

 Coffee Spareribs
Well, I'm no coffee drinker but I would recommend this for first timers since this is something really different. You can really taste and smell the aroma of the coffee. 
 Deep fried Catfish with Green Mango Salad
We ordered this at the later part of our meal since I insisted that I needed a 'sour' taste in our meal. Hence, this. And in fact, its even my most favorite part of the meal! Its fried deep to perfection and its not even oily or anything.
 Beef Satay
I am a big fan of dips and sauces! This is actually my first time to taste this and I really loveeee the peanut sauce. Its so nutty and blends well with the marinated soft beef. Though, I think this is expensive for the price since there were only 5 short sticks of beef.

Have you dined here? Or visited Ocean Park this summer once again? :)
Always, Kiara


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images