Dreams

6:00 AM

I'm torn between doing what is right and well deserved or what I want and wishes of. I have been in love with this certain dream for almost a year already. I have made bad decisions that jeopardizes this dream. Yet, I believe I have made more reasons to keep it all together. But then, why does it feel like this dream just sees the darkness and not the light behind the clouds? Are this kind of dreams really made to be so selfish and so painful? If only dreams can feel or hear my heart's plea, with the idea of being heard and understood then it would suffice all this pain and uncertainty I feel. I am more than willing to shout it out through heaven's high how much love and desire and importance I put to the dream. I just hope that my dream would speak for itself and claim its mine. With all this, I still dream to love, to love is to dream.

Always, Kiara :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images