Aveneto

4:14 AM

Its been raining non stop the whole day and I have my flight tonight. Gosh, I can't hold it in. I'm excited and still scared that our flight will get delayed or something. No no no, please :( Well, it was classes suspended today, I guess for everyone right? How's your rainy Tuesday going? :)

I know its blurred and all.. but you know, this could have been a pretty picture.. :(

On to the food... We dined in their MOA branch last Friday for our post-anniversary Spider Man date :) 

Family Platter
Its good, but not great.
Seafood Marinara
My favorite pasta in the world!! I swear, I could taste the sea to its finest. There is a sumptuous amount of mussels, shrimps, etc. Seafood in every bite. :>:>:>
Double Pepperoni
I love pepperoni...but of course I prefer a pizza with my bellpeppers and onions. Heehee
Happy anniversary to me and Fernando :* Love you lots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images