Sarang hae!

1:51 AM

This is the part of my post that made me say "I love Korea, Sarang hae" :) We travelled for about two hours to get to the rural area of Korea and i'm in awe on how much they've preserved the nature. Virgin trees and crystal clear water everywhere. One thing i've noticed is when when you see soil, it has a corresponding tree on it. Seriously. And for everyone's information, Korea is not rich in natural resources like we are here in the Philippines and yet they are considered as one of the strongest economies in the world. I blame its people for this. Okay, I know I keep degrading us but I'm just quite disappointed because we can do better. Aja Pinoy! Let us show the world who we truly are, aright? :>:> On to the post...After two hours we arrived in Gapyeong Wharf :)

 Besides the ferry you can ride the zipline to the Island. It costs around 1100 pesos when converted :) For adventure seekers, I think its worth the moolah :)
 The ferry takes less than 10 minutes only. It was really near. No worries for people who gets sea sickness or something :)
 We got to meet two pinays on tour and we decided to accompany each other :)
 Some Thai monks... I've only recently learned that if in Korea, men render 2 years of military service. In Thailand, men render service in the monastery. 
 Few meters from where this photo was taken is a boat rental shop.. they offer fly fish, banana boat, ski, and speedboat. We tried the speed boat and it toured us around the island, and hell yeah its worth every penny. Its around 1700 in pesos for 6 people. So not that big when divided right? MUST MUST MUST.
Guess what this is? Urgh, no, your guess is wrong. This is actually where they bury their delicacy KIMCHI :>

Few kilometers from Namiseom Island is the Petite France, another TV show was shot here, however I havent watched it so im so not familiar. :| The place was quite small. You can easily go around the area in less than an hour. Whats nice is that its full of flowers and the culture of France (their instruments and shiz) :) This place made me want a French-inspired home in Tagaytay :> So homey, dont you think so?!

 Right after the drama tour, we went to Lotte World that is on the way back to Seoul. It was so HUGEEEE, we lacked time and our feet gave up already. 
 Sadly, I wasn't able to maximize my time in Lotte World since I got stuck in... SHOPPING :( Lotte world is such because it consists of the Lotte World the theme park, Lotte Mart, Lotte Duty free. :p
 Oh yea, when in Korea, dont forget to buy their Ginseng (which is grown for 6 years!), Amethyst and what else than cosmetics!!! Based on what I saw, clothes are pretty expensive compared in the Philippines but shoes are cheaper. F21, Nike, Adidas, North face, Crocs, signature bags etc are cheaper here! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images