Dorm Rooms

3:14 AM

I'm so excited to move to a new dorm coming this October (okay, OA sa excited kasi ang tagal pa!) becuase i've been wanting to decorate a room that will be blog-worthy andddd people will irresistibly wanting to stay in the room because of its sweet home effect. Heehee

Here are some photos I saw over the net that appealed to me? Any ideas? Please please email or message me :(
Dorm-room-designs21.jpg
I think its really best to have a theme or a color scheme to follow especially if the room is small since it will make the illusion that the room is bigger. I instantly fell inlove with these colors black, white, hot pink and apple green. What do you think? Also, i really love how organizes this room looks from the clothes cabinet, to the folders, bed storage and the bags as decorations! Prettttttttyyyyyyy!

trendy-dorm-room.jpgDorm-Room-Furniture3.jpg
Turquoise is also so pretty. Hmm. Oh, I think we can add up those white lantern lights since its pretty cheap. Now, how to install them? I want carpets too :(
dorm-rooms-4.jpg
I love the idea of the ribbons and photos. What do you think? :)

The next photos come from my friend Bea's blog and im envious about her rooms. Sweetie, would you mind fixing my room? Kidding. Love you!
tumblr_lt07wl535D1qze5om.jpg
tumblr_lsukmfKYaJ1qze5om.jpgtumblr_m2kkrbQbqt1qze5om.jpgtumblr_lg8sxwR73E1qze5om.pngtumblr_lg8tbtA8FE1qze5om.png
I love the idea of hers to bring home to her dorm to prevent her from homesickness ( since i get homesick so easily). I like the hanging of the photos, the fairy lanterns behind the tulle and all things so girly :)

Did you stir up some ideas already? Please help me :( 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images