Eat Well

8:41 PM

If you remember, I have mentioned here in my blog that my mother is such a big fan of eating steamed hainanese chicken and so she craved AGAIN. We tried it in this place called 'Eat Well', a chinese restaurant located in the Mall of Asia. And so here it goesssss. :)

 Seafood Spinach Soup
Do you know any chinese restaurant that offers this that you actually dont need to mix it with more soy or something :|
 Seafood Corn Soup
I actually like this than the better one. Sad thing about this restaurant, they only offer single serving soups. Huwayyy?
 Steamed Chicken
It actually doesnt taste Hainanese at all that made my mom get disappointed. But I like it though, I love the sauce, and its a bit spicy that makes me want to eat more. :>
Yangchow Fried Rice
 Sweet and Sour Fish
Supposedly we ordered sweet and sour pork but the waiter insisted that we ordered this instead. Blessing in disguise, this was the most loved dish of the night by my family. I personally cant say though since im not a big fan of sweet and sour. :|
 Steamed Fish
It actually looks better than it tastes. I mean, there's nothing really special but you know those brown stuff on top of it tastes like coconut something. ???
Mango Sago
I'll never get tired of ordering Mango Sago whenever dining in a Chinese restaurant. I love this one here since I could really taste the sourness and sweetness of the mango and they didnt put ice. Must order!

Hmm, I guess, this is not the best chinese restaurant that I have been too. :| But if hungry, dine here, orders are so fast!!! 

Oh mom, when will you ever get tired of craving steamed chicken?
Always, kiara.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images