Seoulful

6:51 AM

I was quite sad during my Seoul tour since it was really pouring hard as well. :| And so, it was really hard to take photos and such. :( Anyhow...
 Nanta is a type of art wherein one makes sounds using different materials. In here, they used kitchen utensils and such. They have played in so much countries except the Philippines. I wonder why. If its shown here, please please do watch. Worth it! This is actually my second favorite attraction after Namiseom Island. :) And oh, I have a big crush on the girl here, no lesbo. :) Super pretty, talented and the ABS. :| :) I want one too!
 I bought this korean shoe without even realizing that it totally matches my top. Im so ecstatic. :>
 Jogaesa Temple. Majority of Koreans are non-believers. Though amongst the people who believes in a God, Christianity still plays the major role. :)
 If the USA has the White House and we have the Malacanang, they have their Blue House, obviously because of the roof. :) 
Im not really a big fan of museums.. So urgh... :))) Oh yeah, the photo above is where a dead person's body is placed. Bongga! :))

Gyeongbokgung Palace. This is the last palace of the Joseon Dynasty before Japan colonized Korea. (please correct me if im wrong) but the land mark that stand now is only a replica of its former self since someone raging burned the whole palace down. 

I recommend everyone to get their tours when visiting Korea since barely would they know how to speak English. You'll be a lost kid in an unfamiliar place, I swear. Also the tour guides will help you learn more of their history :) Tours are pretty cheap. Please do email me if you need help or something. Email me at kiarapadua16@yahoo.com :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images