7th High

10:02 PM

Really late post but here it is...

The best way to celebrate your success is just to have fun with people who helped you get through it.
Yup, lets support our friend Alec Dungo who recently entered Kuya's house #PBB, vote for him! Really humble kid!

I just finished my junior year (aka stress galore year) and I'm totally excited for my internship which comprise my fourth year. What i've/we've been through this year is no joke. It was not only about your skills of memorizing and understanding your lessons nor staying up late... but fighting for how you see your 'someday' because that someday will soon become your today.
Today, here I am, waiting for my hospital allocation. I'm hoping that i'll get the hospital that I want- San Juan de Dios hospital and UST hospital. All fingers crossed! However, whatever I get, i'll take it, one last step before I get my FIRST degree. Yay!
My newest girlfriend, Sarah Mamba!!
Truly, this is 7th High!

I hope everyone are enjoying their summer so far.
Always, Kiara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images