Hearts Out

12:40 AM

There's so much things I want to type in here but can't find the right words to use, can't find the right sentence structure to make, and can't find the right emotions to give.


All I know is that i'm devastated, lonely, sad, confused and betrayed. I don't know if it is right to feel anger, even if, I don't really know the concrete reason to be. There are so much things I ought to find out, but I can't because it always take two to understand.

I know everything happens for a reason and I believe and trust God's plan whatever it is. I'm a believer. But i'm also human... even if for the most rightful reasons I'm still and will be hurt and in pain for reasons are clouded with humanly thoughts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images