Buffet 101

3:31 AM

Lately Vikings has been a craze! And...Buffet 101 is its new counterpart. We dined during the holidays so there were pretty more people than usual. Hence, it would be very hard to compare it to Vikings. Though, they serve almost the same dishes such as steak, lamb, ducks, sushis etc.



The desserts here are so good! Take note, this is coming from a sweet tooth like me!
I had watermelon shake since it was so refreshing that its good to balance all the variety of flavors.
I told my cousin that we should eat YOGURT as the last part of our meal since we can eat it even if we're so full. Don't you think? Or its just me?

I was quite disappointed with how they serve their portions in small plates and are not so presentable (unlike Vikings who serve it whole and big- like the Sashimi) since right after the waiter put the plate on the buffet.. blink your eye.. and its empty again. :( Good thing though is the SERVICE is exemplar. You can just ask the waiter to serve you drinks or the food you want when you're so engross with eating that you don't want to be disturbed. No lining up needed! Also, they served live shrimps that tasted so sweet and crisp!

I'd definitely go back... but perhaps not on a public holiday? Tell me about your experience, too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images