Casa Roces

2:55 AM

I have dined in this fine-dining twice already and this was during my first visit last February. Casa Roces was an old home transformed into a beautifully ambiance dining experience.


My forever favorite, Dinuguan and Puto.
It was good though i was quite disappointed since the puto was just two pieces and i just needed more. Alam niyo yun, bitin.


Truffle Pasta
Yumm! This is probably the most best buy in the menu. Its one of the cheapest, yet the truffle and the cheese were more than sufficient throughout your whole meal. I couldn't resist asking more from Doj (this was his order)!
Turon ala Mode
Upto now, I could remember how I loved the chewy the texture and the burst of flavors of the turon!
Our favorite, Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
I am a huge huge fan of cheesecakes and I must say, i can be very picky. But this one, one of the best! Its so dense and the dark chocolate was just right for my taste- not sweet and not too bitter! Definitely worth the buy!
Their other cake offerings. :)

On my second visit, I was with my mother and so I was able to try the other more expensive dishes. And oh boy, they were good! HAHAHA

Casa Roces is located in Malacanang along the street where St. Jude is situated.

Always, Kiara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images