Enchanted Kingdom

5:56 AM

April 16, 2012

Enchanted Kingdom

This is probably the most 'sulit' trip I went to... For 380 pesos for students (includes ride all you can, coke and hotdog), we were able to ride almost all of the rides with repetitions like the rio grande which we rode for 5 consecutive times. Heehee!

I went with my blockmates.. well most of them are no longer my classmates since we are reshuffled now. :( Sob sob. But I know that the past three years have been so meaningful. Let me show our trip through photos!

For what its worth, to my dearest HMT, I know that we have been through so much. Times that were mostly rough but I could not have survived the three years without you guys :) I love you, all. Well, except one. Kidding! :)

Always, Kiara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images