Boracay

5:34 AM

February 23-26, 2012

I could not imagine going to Boracay with my family, so going with my friends was a better option. Drinking and partying all day long is not really my family's interest (old fashioned!). There's really a lot of places to stay, eat and drink all day that can suit your budget.

We stayed at Villa de Oro the room was just 'okay,' but the food was 'bad'. I would only recommend this place if you're looking for a place to bond with your friends (the whole floor are just a series of beds).

Coco Mangas, a famous bar in the station 1, they have this drinking challenge where in you drink 15 shots and get a free shirt and put your name on the wall. I didn't try it because I knew I couldn't finish it in my dreams.

You should always reserve ahead of time when you want to go on sunset sailing especially if you're in big groups. Come 5pm it will be hard to get a boat for yourselves. Definitely a must to experience the Boracay sunset at its best.

Helmet diving was easy on the pocket and provides you a one of an experience since scuba dicing is expensive and requires training.

560951_2869089128278_1291323130_32172000_193491873_n.jpg


Now I understand why my friends keep on coming back to this world famous island, but i'd still prefer to go to Palawan instead. Boracay is a must for party goers but nature seekers like I am, there are other better places in the Philippines to visit.


Are you coming to Boracay this summer? Tell me!

Always, Kiara.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images