Hong Kong

11:55 PM

April 13-17, 2011

Ni hao! Pack nothing but yourself and a stash of your pocket money. There are numerous places to tour, dine and shop. The food is around P300 per meal but the portions are way bigger which makes it a good deal.

Harbour Square
This is the view from our hotel. We stayed at Nikko Hotel in East Tsim Tsa Tsui, the room is big with a magnificent view although quite pricey especially that you'll be spending most of the day outside. If you're on a budget, I suggest you stay in less expensive but clean and comfy hotels such as Dorset Regency.

A 30-45min cable car ride would take you to a Budhist temple atop a mountain.

It was really cold here especially during the cable car ride so I suggest for one to bring extra covering. I was quite disappointed though with the shows since I find it too kiddie. But still, a good place to see the culture.


A better place to visit than Disneyland for more adventure-seeking individuals like me. It was my first time to see Pandas here (my boyfriend and I's favorite)! A must go!
Food is expensive and tastes terrible! Maybe you could take some baon before coming here.
Victoria Peak
My most favorite place in HK. The scenery and the climate is just so captivating. Perfect for hugging someone. You take a tram (thats an experience, too) to get to the middle-level peak and pay another $40 dollars to get to the top. Worth the bucks.

If you have the extra time and bucks, then you must go. The wax replicas really do alike.

When going to Hong Kong make sure to have a small bag which you can store another foldable bag, really useful when shopping especially in night markets in Mongkok. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images